ABOUT MORGANS SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Morgans Seafood Restaurant & Teppanyaki Room is one of Brisbane's most awarded Seafood Restaurants, both the Seafood Restaurant and the Teppanyaki Room has won a string of local, state and nationally recognised awards.
The A La Carte Seafood Restaurant seats approx. 170 guests and is open 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner – with our famous seafood smorgasbord menu in operation every Thursday night. The Teppanyaki Room seats 33 guests and is open 7 nights a week and Wednesday – Sunday lunch.
Current Jobs (Click to expand)
- Combination of straight shifts and splits
- Rewarding pay
- 10-15 hours per week
- Previous table waiting experience / bar service
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must have current Queensland RSA certificate (responsible service of alcohol)
- Ability to work weekend and nights (long shifts if required)
- Excellent reliability
- Speak clear English.
- Professional persona, presentation and good attitude
- Own transport or arrangements